Sunday 11 January 2015

A (late) 2014 review and 2015.......

Well, 2014 was sure an interesting year. My first year of serious business on the Kitely Market and it was a very positive start. Though I have been releasing in dribs and drabs in SL, Kitely is really where I have put much of my energy in 2014 and it did pay off.

I learned recently that besides being among the top grossing merchants, I am the top rated Kitely Merchant if you count "total review stars".

Some of my top products from last year.


What my customers said:
" You need to see these trees inworld to appreciate how good they are"
"Im a fan of these willows. Wonderful Workmanship"
"Gorgeous - They really make areas around water stand out"


What my customers said:
"These items are absolutely gorgeous. The pictures cant really show the detail. You really have to visit the in-world location".
"Easy to use and flexible. Re-texturing to match worlds terrain is a breeze."
"This is a great road set. Lots of options and the ability to use your own textures makes it possible to blend it in with your terrain perfectly."



What my customers said:
"The cliffs (have) such amazing detail for a virtual world. Its just incredible! Thank you!"
"The original kit was to Ozwells usual high standart but with the 2015 update, well....These cliff pieces are majestic, beautiful, some of the best work I have seen."


Summer Shrubs - Scuse the typo in the image which I just noticed lol.


What my customers said:
"Oz hits another ball outta the park! I like very much!"
"They just add that perfect level of detail that I was wanting."



What my customers said:
"Wonderful kit for creating tudor style buildings. Great Value."
"A really useful, versatile set."

Thank you for all your wonderful reviews. They really do help and mean a lot. If you own a worlds end product and didnt review it yet, please do!

Looking on to 2015, I will be moving away from the landscaping side of things to focus more on Buildings and Structures and Roleplay materials and props. Lots of plans in the works. Stay tuned for news on an upcoming Castle complete with modular ramparts, plus a Medieval Marketplace stacked to the gills with goods and produce!




Heres to a great 2015!

Oz




No comments:

Post a Comment