Monday 25 January 2016

Worlds End moves to Export Only on Kitely

A few days ago I announced that Worlds End would move to selling only Export goods. This means items which can be taken with you when using hypergrid to move between grids.

In conjunction with this move, I have also drastically reduced my prices. In some cases up to 50%!

You can read more about why I made this decision on the Worlds End thriead in the Kitely forums or in Maria Korolov's excellent Hypergrid Business article here

I now firmly believe that every one of my listings represents not only some of the best quality you will find on the hypergrid, but also the best value. 

Many of my sets come in various colour variations or with extra textures included. I go to great pains to provide thematically consistent sets often containing dozens and sometimes hundreds of objects!

I also recently released the first of hopefully many Sim Surrounds. Now you can easily create a panorama in seconds. Its one of the most transformative things you can do for your sim and you will be amazed by the change in atmosphere these products can provide.






No comments:

Post a Comment