Monday 21 August 2023

Gosh.....

 Has it really been 6 years since I wrote anything here? Wow, time flies. 

Anyone on Kitely grid will already know I have been away for quite a while. My life was upended around about 2018, I returned around 2020 to find Opensim 0.9 had broken a lot of content thanks to the borked implementation of the new physics engine, and I did not have the mental bandwidth at the time to deal with the fallout of all that. 

Thankfully I am in a slightly more stable position now and decided it was high time to do a full reset of my store. Many products will be updated and given as free updates, but a lot of stuff will be retired or replaced entirely. 

I will get to everything in time, but right now my focus is on landscaping, as I also have to rebuild my inworld store. More updates will follow shortly, my emphasis has been on making my landscaping products a lot easier to work with while also being more efficient than previous iterations. 

I will be posting full guides on how to use each set via this blog, as well as other tips and tricks

No comments:

Post a Comment